Monday, April 23, 2012

Your Vote is Your Protest

I believe in civil protest as a way for change.  I protested Viet Nam,
Cambodia, Iraq and Occupy Wall Street. Your vote is important.  Your
vote is your right to protest.  If you feel that the current government
is not reflective of your views and needs, your protest can be voiced at the
voting booth.  I sincerely feel that every individual of voting age has
a moral responsibility to use this power for change. To complain or
blame government about something you feel is wrong is meaningless unless
you take action and vote.

This year, Americans will vote for a President, 33 Senators and 435
Members of the House. The Republicans and Democrats have a stranglehold
on the system which has failed. Independents such as myself, are not
beholding to either party and by voting for us you send a strong message
that you are fed-up with the two party system. My hope is that
American's will NOT vote the party line, but will crossover and vote for
an independent. I BELIEVE THAT I CAN WIN NEW YORK'S 19TH CONGRESSIONAL
DISTRICT AND DEFEAT CHRIS GIBSON (R).

No comments:

Post a Comment