Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

It has come down to your Vote...Are you willing to make a stand? Voting for the lesser of two evils is not only wrong but, indeed, is throwing your vote away. More often than not  we have done exactly that..we have contributed to our own dysfunctional government..Congress is the most powerful branch of government..yet it hardly gets a notice during a presidential year..I am asking you to make me your choice for the 19th Congressional District of New York..WRITE IN THOM JENKINS as your CHOICE for the HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES. I will stand firm in favor of protecting women s private health care issues,protecting medicare and social security..I will stand firm on issues surrounding the protection of our environment..I will stand firm on growing our economy creating jobs in our district and everywhere else in the United States..I will not obstruct our government as has been the case during the last two years of this Congress..I will be a force in House of Representatives that stands for all citizens..I will stand firm  for protecting our country. I will stand firm in trying  to mediate the wounds that divide  us. We must have a shift of consciousness in our government; we must begin to ask the right questions..we must think outside the box and begin to solve our problems There is a lot to accomplish and I  am up to the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment