Tuesday, November 8, 2016

I am the Candidate that you have all been waiting for..now go out and vote for me!.

As I mentioned previously..I want to look sharp going to my polling place..a carhart vest to keep me warm and remind me that I am a carpenter..a starched pink shirt with a Brooks Brothers tie an Armani sports jacket and back to the carharts for my pants.. I am the candidate that you have all been looking for but hard to find.  I am not perfect and I have learned from my mistakes. The measure of a person after a fall is what he does with that new found opportunity..The only campaign promise I can make is that I will work tirelessly for the citizens of the 19th congressional district..If you have views that are simi;ar to mine; you must vote for me.  After all, a vote for me is a vote for YOU!

1 comment: