Monday, November 5, 2018

To the Polls..6th November 2018

Tomorrow the electorate votes across our great nation..tomorrow we get to see the effect of the media on the public..tomorrow Republicans and Democrats will be rewarded for their enormous financial investment in this campaign cycle. And the result..no one knows just yet..But will it actually matter? I think that if the electorate does not shift away from the dysfunction of the two party system..it will be more of the same. I have been running for the House of Representatives since 2012 and I have not seen any positive results. I am still seeking your vote; i am still running on the same three principles:government must have a conscience ,the two party system does not represent the people and money should not buy representation..let your vote make a difference to you..Write-in THOM JENKINS FOR THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES..I would like to thank the thousands of people who have signed my petitions over these last four election cycles. In this day and age principles matter more than ever before..but no matter what..Please VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment