Tuesday, July 28, 2020

The Polls..remember what happened to Hillary Clinton..she lost!

When you listen to the media, they tell you that Joe Biden is ahead of the person in the oval office. Unfortunately, these statistics may be very misleading. The problem with polls are numerous. There is a lot of information to consider when you make a decision based on a poll.  What is the composition of the poll...sample size,  geographic location, gender, professional or not, age, a person who votes or not ,their political affiliation. Hopefully democrats will not rely on polls this November. The democratic party has chosen Joe Biden as their candidate; he was not necessarily my choice or yours for that matter but he is the candidate. I want to hear more from Joe. His choice for vice president will be his choice as his successor; so I hope he picks a good candidate one who has great political experience and one who could step in in moment of tragedy. I want to hear about the composition of his cabinet. I want to hear about how he will deal with this pandemic. I want to hear about a vaccine that has been tested and tested and tested. I want it to be safe and effective. I DO NOT WANT A VACCINE HURRIED THROUGH THE  VARIOUS PHASES TRYING  TO OFFSET POOR POLLING DATA FOR TRUMP TO GET REELECTED  AND TO CLAIM A VICTORY THAT MAY NOT BE AT ALL SAFE. I want to hear that the new attorney general will prosecute donald trump and his cronies. I want to hear about health care for everyone rich or poor.I want to hear about aide to education housing for for the poor >I want to hear about good jobs good training programs for young people who do not want to go to college or university. I want to hear about  tuition reform.BUT MOST OF ALL I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT HOW WE ARE GONING TO END SYSTEMIC RACISM AND INEQUALITY IN THIS COUNTRY AND AROUND THE WORLD.and I want to hear more from Joe Biden about all that concerns  us all as citizens. SO JOE..TELL ME AND EVERYONE ELSE WHAT IS IT GOING TO BE LIKE FOR THE UNITED STATES TO HAVE YOU AS PRESIDENT. 99 DAYS AND COUNTING ..GOOD LUCK! AND BY THE WAY..YOU ALSO HAVE TO RESTORE THE UNITED STATES AS THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD.  A POSITION THAT TRUMP ABANDONED!

No comments:

Post a Comment