Friday, July 13, 2012

Meet me in Woodstock this weekend

 I will be in Woodstock this weekend July 14th and 15th. I began petitioning this past Tuesday July 10th  to get on the ballot for the general election this fall. I need 3500 signatures.  In order for them to be valid, people should be registered voters within the 19th congressional district who have not signed a petition for  Congress (Julian Schreibman  who won the democratic  primary over Joel Tyner and Chris Gibson the republican incumbent.. Maurice Hinchey  is not seeking re election).  I would love it  if I reached 10,000 or a little over  because that is approximately  the total number of votes cast during the democratic primary out of a total  of 130,000 Julian actually receiving 4.6%. Getting on the ballot is first; the other well we will see.  If you believe that Government  Must  have a conscience, that the  two party system is Not serving  the people and that money does  Not buy representation...then, You just found  the person  who should  be in Congress representing  the People..Fortunately, money does not buy the Vote.  Please help me get on the ballot..sign my petition .asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment