Sunday, July 22, 2012

Petitioning

I have been out and about getting signatures on my petition;  and I am in the process of learning  just how sensitive  people are about their politics. At the same time, people complain  about the  dysfunction of Congress but they are not willing to take a position to change it..or  are they? I am getting some passes but mostly encouragement. We  seem always to elect the the same old representatives and senators to the Houses of Congress; the people have  become programmed  to blindly  vote  the  party line , with few exceptions. I hope to successfully petition to be on the ballot because I want to debate with Chris  Gibson and Julian Schreibman  on the issues  and  I also want to present my case , as  succinctly  as possible,P . that you should unanimously  vote for the candidate that will work for the people over party politics.  First, I need your signature on my petition..I will be out and about during the week and will be at the Library Fair in Woodstock on Saturday 28th of July...come in droves.

No comments:

Post a Comment