Monday, November 3, 2014

Election Eve 2014

I am as excited as I was in 2012 on the eve of the General Election.. I believe that if you have had the opportunity to read my blog which has been a large part of my campaign over the last two election cycles; that you will come to the conclusion that I am an excellent choice to represent you in the House of Representatives.I  believe in the three principles that I have discussed: government must have a conscience, the two major parties do not represent the people and MONEY should not buy representation. Based on pure observation and information provided to me, both the Republican incumbent and his democratic challenger have issues surrounding money..the incumbent has questionable campaign donors to "answer to", the democrat seems to be trying to purchase the seat.Either way you look at it; the influence of money is overwhelmingly evident. Sometimes, the electorate casts a blind eye to this element in politics; I firmly believe that this must stop.  If you are, indeed, concerned about the influence of money in politics; then, I believe you must WRITE-IN THOM JENKINS as your choice for your REPRESENTATIVE IN CONGRESS.  Send a message to Washington that money does not buy representation!  CHANGE IS POSSIBLE,BUT YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN IT!  LET YOUR VOTE MAKE A DIFFERENCE! A REAL OPPORTUNITY IS WITHIN YOUR REACH! Write my name down on a piece of paper or memo your mobile device and bring it with you to your polling place! CITIZENS UNITED is one thing BUT IT IS YOUR VOTE THAT COUNTS AT THE BALLOT BOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment