Saturday, November 1, 2014

The Little Guy...That Would Be Us!

In 2012,when I first thought about running for Congress, one of my first tasks was to choose a symbol or emblem for my ballot petitions. I chose this little guy with a megaphone: I chose that particular one because, as an Independent and a member of the ever diminishing middle class, it symbolized the plight of the people.  Shouting  but never being heard. I am an educated hard working middle class American, and I struggle with same issues that you do.  Paying monthly bills , helping to pay my share of educational expenses, you know the rest.  It is not easy to keep up. American families deserve the best.  We deserve every opportunity ; in order to do that we need to elevate education ,provide good paying jobs, we need to pass legislation to fix our decaying infrastructure that would provide millions of jobs, we need to protect planned parenthood and  the mental and physical health of those who seek it(planned parenthood)...we need  equal pay for women .There is no question that women are one of our  greatest   assets in the workplace. I sincerely hope that you will WRITE-IN  THOM JENKINS on the Congressional line (representative in Congress)this November 4th. Let them hear you the only way that they know how to listen!  I promise to work hard for YOU period.

No comments:

Post a Comment