Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Aftermath

My congratulations to Chris Gibson on winning the 19th Congressional District of New York; To Sean Eldridge, well done ! As for me, I am proud of the fact that I tried again; I firmly believe in the principles on which I ran. The Democrats took it on the chin; the question is going to be whether or not the Republican majority in both Houses will work with Mr.Obama.  The mood of the voters demanded a change ; they certainly proved their power.  Will gridlock in Washington continue?  I believe that the Republicans have to prove to the American people that they will use their new found majority to pass positive legislation for which they were elected to do . Use it do not abuse it!  If they allow the extreme positions within their party to dominate their agenda,  they will not be able to convince the American people that they deserve a victory in the very near future of 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment