Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Thank you

I would like to thank each and every person who voted for me.  Every vote meant something to me;  I really appreciate your support.  I believe that if I had had the opportunity of more exposure in the media and had participated in the debates that I could have done substantially better to the point of giving the two parties a real run for their money; Unfortunately, despite the decisive victory for the Republican party, a very, very large number of people did NOT vote.Participation in our system of government is imperative.We need campaign reform in the worst way; we need a level playing field,,I am not the one who is afraid of competition. I welcome it! Reforming the way an independent petitions the ballot should the same as democrats and republicans not three times the work. We need to seriously look at money in politics and find a way to minimize its influence..publicly funding elections, equal access to the media through federal regulations. There has got to be a better way!By 2016, reform must be in place!

No comments:

Post a Comment