Thursday, October 30, 2014

Don't Worry, We're Republicans!

During the 2012 campaign , I attended the third debate in Oneonta, New York.  I did not participate; but I certainly listened.  Upon taking my seat, an older couple addressed me and said,"don't worry we're Republicans." Some time has gone by since then, and I am worried. The Republicans managed to shut down the government  wasting assets (to me a person is an asset) and money, billions of it; voted to repeal the Affordable Care Act over fifty times, failed to act on domestic legislation , failed to look at  infrastructure legislation. Dysfunction, obstruction, call it whatever you would like; it simply has to stop; Republicans and Democrats  are counting on you to do the same old thing; if you vote the same old way, nothing is going to change. Effective change begins with you! A change of attitude and a change in  the way you vote. I sincerely believe that I can win this election. Republicans, Democrats, and those of you who are not affiliated with any party; join with me and say:" I am just plain sick and tired of this mess in Washington". Let your vote make a difference...WRITE-IN THOM JENKINS FOR CONGRESS! I have worn out my boots working and I will wear out my dress shoes working for you in the halls of Congress.

No comments:

Post a Comment