Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Quarantined by the Media

With just TWENTY-ONE days before the elections..I feel quarantined by the media. An NPR  station said on the radio just the other day,  that there would be a broadcasted debate and that the WRITE-IN candidate THOM JENKINS was NOT going to be participating. Well, I was  NEVER INVITED.I have made an effort to contact those involved.  By ignoring an Independent,  even though I am a WRITE-IN , is ignoring the interests of over 126,000 people not affiliated with any political party.  That is not only unfair but not a rational decision unless the object is to the stack the deck against the people not affiliated with any party and force them to vote  republican or democratic or just not at all  because there is  no  other candidate to represent them.  It is  not just  simply because I believe in fairness ; it is because I believe  that  I am the best candidate to represent   them and whoever else decides to vote for me whether or  not  they are  a  republican or a democrat . As an Independent who is a  WRITE-IN this election cycle and  was also in   2012, I think people should hear what I have to say in an open form, if you can call it  that, because I believe that I can win the Congressional seat in the 19th Congressional District of New York.  What is my reasoning ? A VOTE FOR ME IS A TRUE VOTE FOR YOU!  My goal  is to represent the people and work together with both parties to  protect your rights, to protect our environment  , to protect our nation,  to ensure  that there is  equality   for everyone.   

No comments:

Post a Comment