Saturday, October 4, 2014

the election is just a month away

One month from today, there will be another election. It is sometimes called the midterms. Even though this is not  a presidential year; we cannot overlook the national importance of this election. It is not just about our congressional district (of course, there is the election for governor and other representatives  as well as other local races.); it is about the future of our country. The most important thing  you can do this November 4th  is VOTE! Make voting a habit not a chore!! Try and remember one thing that a WRITE IN is a CANDIDATE and a vote for me is a vote for you! Over the next few weeks, I hope that you will continue to read my posts and come to the conclusion that I am an excellent alternative  to the republican or the democrat. It is my hope that you will write -in THOM JENKINS for the 19th Congressional District of New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment