Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Not a Wasted Vote

I do not like to waste things ; as a matter of fact I enjoy recycling and reusing things as much as possible. I am sure of one thing I would never ask you to waste your vote. This election cycle please vote your conscience not the lesser of two evils. I believe that I am the best choice; unfortunately, I have little media attention. As I mentioned in a previous blog, I feel quarantined by the media. I tried to get into tomorrow night's Time Warner debate  but did not succeed.  Write my name down on a piece of paper and bring it with you to your polling place this November 4th and WRITE-IN THOM JENKINS at the bottom of the Congressional line column where it says write-in. In order to help you, I will post a sample ballot before the election. Each county in the District also has its own elections but the ballot will still be consistent  with regard to state and federal candidates . The most important thing to do this November 4th is to vote. But most of all, remember A VOTE FOR ME IS A VOTE FOR YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment