Sunday, October 19, 2014

Money can't buy you love, or can it?

Money is a very  touchy subject  in everyone's lives; but it is especially touchy when it comes to politics. Since one of the principles that I am running is that MONEY should  not buy representation, I am very concerned about its influence in this particular congressional race. Obviously, I  would like to be your choice in  the 19th Congressional District of New York, because I believe that we should begin to re-establish a balance in Congress for the people  and that I would work hard in your interest.In an article in The American Politics Journal, I ran across an editorial written by Leon Felkin  that I thought was particularly appropriate . I will give you a direct quote from it. DEMOCRATS and WEALTH:  Democrats believe in the concept of "equal distribution of wealth" even if they happened to hoarding a pile of it.They justify this by the fact that to do their job requires that they live a certain style that allows them to associate with the influential." Of course, this is actually meant to be funny, but is it?  I do not think so. Why?  Sometimes people flock to money like bees to honey.  The fact that a candidate who  has access to more money than almost any one of us  can count; sometimes blinds their vision. I believe that  democrats have been blinded by enormous wealth. Quite frankly, I question the motives  of their candidate. I believe that if you agree with me that you will WRITE-IN THOM JENKINS on the congressional line, an independent who will work for you.  I have worn out my boots working; I will wear out my shoes  in the halls of Congress working for you. Join with me !

No comments:

Post a Comment