Friday, October 24, 2014

I just had to go to funny movie

I just had to go to a funny movie tonight; it is just too much..another school shooting. You know  that is over 160 incidents of school shootings in our nation since 2000. What I really want to know is: when is the National Rifle Association going to stand up and help solve this national disease? The usually arguments against a national gun control law are of no value to the parents who have lost a child due to gun violence.  The N.R.A. is not Congress; however, they have a lot to say because of their enormous influence..their campaign contributions to our "representatives" in the House of Representatives and the Senate.No one is asking to revoke our right to bear arms; the people who believe in some sort of gun control are just asking for common sense solutions. I am a loving parent and the violence today in that town near Seattle, Washington caused me  to weep.

No comments:

Post a Comment