Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Me Nobody Knows

I am a quiet but thoughtful individual.  Usually, quite clam..I believe that I am a compassionate person. I practice yoga with a mix of Pilates.  I like to ride my bicycle. I  like my jeep and I like my dump truck. I love my children. I enjoy the outdoors; I live in the woods and I am a good steward.  I like to cut my own firewood and I clean my own chimney .I like to build  cozy houses; I consider myself a good carpenter. I am a very  good designer..I have an odd gift of being able to think three dimensionally.  I like to solve problems; if it is not related to my trade, I like to look at things from both sides. There is nothing like putting the shoe on the other foot to help see the issue from both sides. I believe that I am very objective. I believe that most of our problems are very interrelated. And lastly, I believe that I am the best choice to represent you in the 19th Congressional District of New York. Chris Gibson said it the other night in the debate of October 22nd,"You know the House is going to remain Republican." Well, now is your opportunity to put a real Independent in office to represent YOU!This November 4th, VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE  let your vote make a difference for you. Go down the Congressional line and WRITE-IN THOM JENKINS. Write my name down on a piece of paper and take it with you to your polling place! EVERY VOTE COUNTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment